The Vision Awards recognize the outstanding accomplishments of human resources professionals in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. Established in 1999, the Vision Awards is recognized as the premiere human resources recognition program, and in 2012, organizers decided it was time to update and modernize the brand and its whole look and feel. Along with the rebranding they also decided to introduce an online ticketing system.
In re-designing the Vision Awards website and overall brand, 76design incorporated a contemporary look and feel that promotes the value and prestige of “The Vision Awards”.
We developed a website that provided a full-featured and engaging user experience while facilitating awards nomination submissions and ticket purchases. The CMS allowed the awards organizers to take ownership of the content and provided a cost-effective way to add new content while it automated ticket purchase and event registration, and eliminated the need for a manual invoice ticketing system.
- To promote the Vision Awards program and gala
- To update the look and feel, add online ticket purchase capability (linking to a 3rd party provider) and enable client to update their own content
- Recruit new members of the organizing committee and sponsors by engendering the feeling “I want to be associated with these awards” or “I want to win one of these awards”
- Human resources professionals working in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec
- Sponsorship directors at larger public and private sector organizations located in the region
- Design concepts
- Graphic design production
- Front end website development
- Back end website development
- Quality Assurance
The event for this year’s Vision Awards has not yet taken place but has already attracted a full slate of quality, blue-chip sponsors and several corporate tables have been sold for the award’s gala. Deliverables included:
- Print advertisement
- Pull up banners
- Event program
- Direct mailer – invitation
- Full website refresh
How can we help you?