Are you an experienced PR and marketing communications professional? We’d love you to join our Toronto Team!
Thornley Fallis Communications is an integrated communications agency serving a broad range of public, private and not-for-profit organizations. We develop smart solutions based on communications best practices and integrate digital tools and tactics.
The successful candidate will take on the role of senior consultant. He or she will be responsible for delighting clients with smart, effective communications services and solutions for the connected era. This includes contributing to new business development.
Our successful candidate will be entrepreneurial at heart, with a demonstrated track record for success working in an agency environment. He or she will be a talented communicator with excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills and will possess a solid understanding of digital communications.
- Nurture and manage client relationships as the day-to-day contact and trusted advisor.
- Plan and execute programs and collaborate with creative teams in delivering high-quality services.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of communications and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these channels into client programs.
- Manage programs profitably and effectively to meet client goals and objectives.
- Create new business opportunities and convert leads to drive sales growth.
Qualifications and Competencies
- At least five years of experience in communications preferably at an integrated marketing or PR agency.
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and executing integrated communications campaigns for blue-chip clients.
- Skilled in managing client relationships with a strong service excellence ethic.
- Thrives working with and leading collaborative, creative teams.
- Possesses a degree or diploma in public relations or an associated discipline
- Bilingualism is an asset.